Chakra Healing Course
The Chakra7 System is designed to help you unleash you higher self through the specially designed set of meditations and exercises for each of your chakras. It it will help you discover yourself and your body, as well as allowing you to function intuitively so you can discover answers, insights and epiphanies from within.
A quick look into what you’re getting:Introduction Module:Your Journey Begins
This is the starting point of your journey. Here Carol & Syl reveals the history of Chakras and their importance, and how Chakra imbalances occur.
* A guided Ujjayi breathing exercise to begin the process of opening your Chakras, and give you a solid foundation for your upcoming learnings.
* A visualization exercise to identify your dominant Chakra, and find out who you really are.
* How Yoga and Chakra Healing saved Syl Carson’s life by helping her overcome rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia.
Position: Base of the Spine
Objective: Birth issues, survival patterns, generational patterns, money, food and health issues, grounding.
Position: Below the belly button
Objective: Sexuality, the nature of your relationships, freedom from guilt, pleasure and nurturance, sensation and creativity
Position: Above the Navel
Objective: Relationship with yourself, personal power, self-esteem, freedom from shame, self-worth, personal thoughts and image of yourself.
Position: Center of chest
Objective: Heart, compassion, love, touch, devotion, emotional zone, self-acceptance, masculine/feminine of the self, and forgiveness.
Position: Hollow of Throat
Objective: Speaking your truth, coming form the center of your willpower, listening and being heard, communication, finding you true voice and expressing your truth.
Position: Between the eyebrows
Objective: Intuition & psychic talents, self-reflection, visualization, discernment,and trust of your own intuition.
Position: Top of the head
Objective: Charity, connection to God and spirit, divinity, belief systems, revelation, divine consciousness.
Final Module Putting It All Together
Once you’ve learned about all the 7 Chakras, it’s time for you to learn to tie them together and make Chakra Healing an indispensable part of your daily life.
Highlights of this wrap-up module include:
* How to create an efficient energetic ecosystem by connecting your 7 Chakras and allowing them to communicate with each other.
* A guide for balancing your masculine and feminine energies, which in turn creates an ideal energetic ecosystem to keep your Chakras in balance.
* A mistake you must avoid at all costs. Why some people neglect their upper Chakras, and focus only on the lower ones.
Proxy Healing & Long Distance Energy Healing
Imagine being able to use Chakra Healing not just on yourself, but on your children, your spouse, your friends and your colleagues. In this bonus module Carol and Syl will train you to induce healing in others, regardless of geographic location, and understand how your energy and thoughts affect others on a daily basis. Highlights include:
* The surprising truth on how you energetically affect those around you as you carry out your daily activities, like sending your kids to school or having lunch with your colleagues.
* Does a loved one need your help? How to practice Proxy Healing and Long Distance Energy Healing, so you can energetically heal others—even if they’re in another city or country.
* A fascinating live demonstration of Proxy Healing, where you’ll witness firsthand the potential of this potent practice.