Indian head massage -
Basic course to treat family and friends 80.00 euros
accredited certified course practitioners level only 120.00 euros
We are offering basic training for you to treat family and friends or training to Practitioner Level.
Practitioner level is an insurable course allowing you to use this therapy with the general public and charge for it.
This course is part home study part one day training in our premises in Rhodes Town. The price includes your training material in pdf format, a training dvd and certification.
For the basic level you will receive certification of attendance only.
This one day professional massage course is designed for the upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, scalp and finishing with the face whilst the client remains seated in an upright position. Indian head massage is one our most popular courses at a very affordable price.
It is an extremely effective therapy that has evolved from traditional techniques practiced in India as part of family rituals for over a thousand years.
This one day accredited diploma course is open to complete beginners or existing therapists, no previous massage experience required to attend.
This is an insurable course allowing you to use this therapy with the general public and charge for it.
What is Indian Head Massage?Indian Head Massage is based on the ancient Ayurvedic healing system using the upper Chakras and this tradition is still carried out in modern India today. A person born in India can expect to be massaged regularly from their birth to their death by members of their family.
The efficiency of the circulatory and lymphatic systems improves, toxins are dispersed from tense muscles and flexibility and fluidity of movement is restored.
The head, more than any other part of our body represents who we are. It is the centre of our nervous system, and home to our identity and intelligence. The Chakra at the top of our head (Crown Chakra) is the one we use to communicate with our higher self. If our head feels good, we feel good.
The Indian head massage course and routine you are studying does not use oils; however you can use them as part of your treatment. You can follow this course with our popular Natural Lift Facial Massage course, which incorporates a unique blend of highly effective techniques from Indian Face Massage.
Why Choose Indian Head Massage?
- In a similar way to reflexology all the organs are not only linked to nerves in the feet but also to the head.
- Ideal for those clients who do not like their feet being touched.
- For clients who love their head being massaged this is an ideal course!
- You will be working on the neck, shoulders, scalp and arms finishing with a lovely facial.
- The routine takes half an hour and your client will receive a wonderful treatment benefiting them on many levels.
- This course is ideal for beginners with no massage experience or therapists looking to add this popular therapy to their existing treatments.
- Relieves tension, headaches, neck and back pain, alleviates stress and promotes relaxation
- Assists lymphatic drainage, removing toxins and boosting the immune system
- Improves joint mobility, circulation and concentration
- Indian Head Massage reaches all energy centres where tension accumulates
- We take a maximum of 4 students providing one to one tuition to each student, making it easy to learn the technique in 1 day
Although Indian Head Massage has existed India for many years it has only recently started to gain popularity in the West. This massage works on areas of the body particularly prone to stress, especially the neck and the shoulders where tension affects major muscle groups, it can often bring immediate relief.These tensions are eased and fibrous knots and nodules melt away, no expensive equipment is required making it available to all.
The course includes:
Part 1. What is Holistic therapy, codes of conduct & ethics for healers, the human aura, the 7 chakras, meditation and attunement, first aid, case studies, holistic research.
anatomy & physiology include cells and tissues, the skin, the digestive-Endocrine-Muscular-Lymphatic-nervous-Cardiovascular-skeletal- Respiratory-Reproductive and urinary systems.
The Origins of Indian Head Massage, Ayurveda, History of Indian Head Massage,
Olfaction, Stress, Oils & Indian Head Massage,
Oils and their Psychological aspects, Massage movements
Contra-indications, Massage Sequence, After care.
In House Training : After completion of you one day training you will be awarded your certificate of attendance, to receive your diploma you must submit 3 case studies. It may be possible for you to do the case studies in house - on the day of your training, please request this if it is more suitable for you
.If you require a tax invoice 24% will be added to the cost of the course